ELEVATE YOUR STAY WITH THESE EXCLUSIVE OFFERS
23 in 23
To celebrate the new year, we’re offering a 23% discount on any weekday stay (Sunday – Thursday) in 2023. So why not switch up your plans and come for a dip in the pool while everyone else is working!
- Enjoy 23% off any room Monday thru Thursday anytime in 2023
- Available on any room or suite
Booking period from Dec 30, 2022 to January 6, 2023
THE LONG EXHALE
Azure Sky is the ideal place to take some time for yourself – to unwind, to relax, to explore. Stay beyond a couple of days and find out just how slow you can go. Our Long Exhale discounts mean more time to relax at a better rate. Stay longer, go deep and save more…this is what vacation dreams are made of.
The Long Exhale discounts:
- Stay three nights, enjoy 15% off
- Stay four nights, enjoy 20% off
- Stay five or more nights, enjoy 25% off
BOOK DIRECT AND SAVE
When you book directly with Azure Sky—rather than through a third party—everybody wins! You get a discount, a cocktail, a possible upgrade and it’s fully changeable and cancelable. All the freedom and perks you expect surrounding a desert adventure at Azure Sky.
Book Direct and Save discount details:
- Enjoy 12% off any room
- Free arrival-day upgrade upon space availability
- Fully changeable and cancelable within 48 hours of arrival
- Free arrival cocktail
MAP IT OUT DISCOUNT
We all need things to look forward to…and simply booking a trip can make you happier. Fully indulge in the excitement of planning a getaway with Azure Sky, the ideal base for perfect desert days and nights – book at least 21 days from arrival and enjoy 15% off, as well as a pre-trip serotonin surge.
Map It Out, Advanced Purchase discount details:
- Book at least 21 days from arrival and enjoy 15% off
- Includes self-parking, Continental Breakfast, Wi-Fi, bike rental, pool and jacuzzi
- A non-refundable first night room and tax deposit is taken at time of reservation
- Deposit is non-refundable if the reservation is canceled at any time
“For fast-acting relief, try slowing down.”