Ideal for serene seclusion… a private haven designed with the ideal balance of modern style and comfort, inspired and informed by the desert landscape.
Fresh and modern, Fig rooms feature king or queen beds with custom millwork and luxury bedding, stone tile flooring, and mid-century-inspired furniture in natural desert tones. These perfectly proportioned rooms offer a secluded space to fully relax.
A private haven
Refresh & REset
A large bathroom with tiled shower and concrete vanity serve as a private haven to refresh and reset. It’s ideal for guests seeking a peaceful place after a day of adventures.
Fig rooms 109 and 110 also have private outdoor spaces for taking in the magic desert air.
View more Rooms
Fresh and modern: rooms averaging 296 square feet with a sumptuous king or queen bed including luxuriously soft linen, kettle, mini refrigerator, and mini bar, as well as floor-to-ceiling tile throughout the bathroom and shower. Fig rooms feature a front or rear patio with seating, some with hammocks. Some Fig rooms include a kitchenette with sink and induction stovetop.
Our hotel is focused on switching off and you will find no television or telephones in our rooms. However we do have great Wifi should you require it.
- Air conditioning controlled in room
- Luxuriously soft Comphy Co. bed linen
- In-room tablet – entertainment features and guest directory
- Stocked Minibar
- High speed wireless
- All rooms are Non-smoking
- Kitchenette (most rooms)
- Fellows coffee kettle
- In-room coffee: Steeped | Tea: Smith
- Pots and pans (most rooms)
- Utensils, plates, and bowls (most rooms)
- Patio with Hammock (most rooms)
- Dogs allowed (restrictions and fees apply)
- No TV or telephone in room
The desert, when the sun comes up. I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.
– Tom Hanks